Fashion House - Graphic Design Internship
Posted 27 Mar 2019
Closes 26 Apr 2019
We are looking for a highly creative graphic design intern who has a love for fashion and cool aesthetic. Located in the fashion hub of Alexandria you will learn how to create and design all things digital. We are looking for someone for 2 days a week and are flexible on days/hours. Part time and full time work available to right candidate.
Responsibilities and Training will cover:
- Creating EDM and digital assets
- Supporting the digital team across multiple projects
- Learning to create custom content for brands across various social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Creating content for social media
- Retouching and resizing images
An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great visual design solutions Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to understand brand aesthetic
- A love for branding
- A healthy addiction to social media
- Team-oriented and comfortable collaborating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- A love of fashion!
- Strong visual aesthetic with knowledge of current design trends
- High level attention to detail
Daily Lunch will be covered and letter of reference given on completion of internship.