Events & Marketing Internship
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
Do you want to gain working experience in the marketing & events space, make a difference in the world and work with a young and dynamic team?
Then this might be the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Gain work experience with a great team
- Flexible hours and days
- Full support and training
- 2 – 3 months in length
- Future employment opportunities (we currently have 2 of our past interns working with us!)
Basic Bananas is a popular marketing training organisation who understands the importance of having fun at work every day. The founders are offering internships to make a difference as they were grateful for internship opportunities during and post university.
Doing an internship is one of the best ways to gain experience across different industries and also to find out what you enjoy doing!
Our team is fun, motivated, energetic and loves making a difference. We are passionate about what we do and believe in delivering the highest quality of service. Basic Bananas has a lot of raving fans and a fast growing business community. It’s a great place to be for someone who is interested in people and small business.
Plus you get to work in a stunning environment on the beach at the heart of the Northern Beaches! Work where other people holiday!
You will be working very closely alongside the two directors and the rest of the Basic Bananas team with lots of learning opportunities. Opportunity for future employment for the right person, you just never know where an internship can lead!
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communicator: You love talking to people on the phone and face to face.
- A people-person: Friendly and passionate about people.
- You have a can-do attitude, self-discipline and a ton of motivation.
- You are flexible and love learning new things.
- You love taking responsibility for certain tasks.
You will be assisting the team at Basic Bananas with…
- Event Management
- Customer service – looking after our valued customers
- Anything else you would like to learn
– This internship is unpaid. We are highly invested in helping you gain the skills you want to learn. This is a great opportunity for growth.
– We will also be able to assist you with a work reference after your internship has been completed.
– Any work-related expenses are reimbursed by Basic Bananas if approved prior to purchase, and a receipt is produced.
When applying please include…
- Your CV
- A paragraph (less than 100 words) about why you would make a great intern at Basic Bananas.
To find out more about what an internship is like at Basic Bananas and what some of our previous amazing interns experienced during their time with us, go to www.basicbananas.com/internship
Please send your application to [email protected] with ‘Events & Marketing internship application’ in the subject line.
Ideal candidate is available 3 days per week.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and having you join our team.
- Contact Name: Kaila Riley
- Contact Email: [email protected]