Posted 15 Apr 2019
Closes 15 May 2019
We work with some amazing brands to bring to life brand activations across Australia. We also work with some major events to provide food offerings for attendees. We have a super exciting event coming up in May and we’d love to bring on an Events Intern to gain as much Event Experience as they can and also start building industry contacts.
As an intern;
- You will be able to gain experience across a variety of event management skills from market research and sourcing event suppliers, to learning how to create quotes, run sheets and manage clients.
- You will work under our Event and Activations Manager and Events and Marketing Coordinator.
- You will be available 2-3 days a week, as well as being available full days from the 15th – 19th of May for a super exciting event we will be managing. You will be helping plan elements of this event under the guidance of our event managers and be able to gain experience helping to execute it live!! We’re so excited to bring an intern on for such a special event.
- We work with some amazing brands like Sony Music, Go-to Skincare and Deliveroo to name a few. Check out our insta @eatarttruck for our recent Khalid Activation.
- You’ll be able to build your industry network with us
- We have regular team lunches and Friday Fundays once a month
- We are right next to Town Hall Station and super accessible
- We have an awesome team that you will get to work with
- We are siblings with Butter Sydney and love popping over to the Surry Hills store for a feed whenever new menu items are launched!
- This Internship is able to be accredited to any tertiary study
The internship will be supported by the Events and Activations Manager via:
- One-on-one mentoring sessions on the intern’s chosen focus areas
- Briefing and induction to various planning processes
- Training and access to relevant communications resources and platforms
- Feedback on work before it is sent to clients or published
- Regular meetings to discuss progress and feedback
The intern will receive practical experience in:
- Learn how to communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Learning how to quote clients and recognise client needs
- Learn how to source event suppliers gaining quotes and booking in required services
- Assisting in the management events from conception to onsite execution
The intern will receive training in:
- Using event management tools
- Creating event documents such as run sheets, booking forms and quotes
- Communicating with clients and customers
- Developing event concepts from a client brief
- Internal communications platforms (e.g. Workplace)
- Working with a team
This opportunity is a flexible, unpaid internship role, offered for a 3 month period. The successful candidate will need to bring in their own laptop and be completing an Events Degree or Diploma. If you are interested in this internship, please send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Ro Jayasinghe
- Contact Email: [email protected]