Entertainment Sales Consultant
Posted 5 Feb 2019
Closes 28 Feb 2019
Entertainment Sales Consultants – 2 positions available
Applause Entertainment is one of Australia’s leading and most versatile entertainment and event consultancies, providing entertainment concepts and products for Corporate Functions, Festivals, and Private Functions, as well as Promotional and Marketing activations across Australia. We are looking for people with the right attitude and attributes, to fit into our tight knit, fun, fast paced and vibrant Caulfield office.
What we offer:
- An immediate (18th Feb) or flexible start date (until 18th March)
- A vibrant and social work environment
- Ongoing training on all products and services
- Opportunity for professional training and development
Attributes we look for:
- Enthusiasm for Sales and meeting targets
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in events and/ or performing vital
- Can crack a funny, well timed joke
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage inbound sales enquiries via phone and email
- Use of CRM to log all communications and prepare quotes as required
- Liaising with Clients / Contractors / Suppliers
- After sales follow up, to gain feedback and referrals
Regular Hours of work
- 30hrs per week (Mon-Fri)
- 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Negotiable depending on experience
The successful applicants will have a high attention to detail, be self-motivated, proactive and possess a ‘can do’ attitude, combined with the ability to multi-task. They will also be flexible, approachable and focused on achieving outcomes. In return, they will be rewarded with the opportunity to work within a dynamic organization, in which personal and business growth is a priority.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work with a bunch of self-motivated and outgoing people, our company would love to hear from you! Apply now!
Applications for this job can't be accepted.