Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 25 Mar 2021
Who are we?
MOS is growing and we are looking for an energetic and operational focused eCommerce Intern!
MOS is a rapidly growing global brand – We embrace a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude and independent spirit. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic fashion lover to join our growing digital marketing team as an intern. This is an ideal platform if you are looking to break into the eCommerce field within the fashion industry.
Check out our fashion and see why we are a growing international brand:
Working two to three days per week, with the potential to go full time, the eCommerce Intern is an eCommerce all-rounder assisting with the running of a smooth ship across every touchpoint of our website, email marketing and performance marketing. This role is for someone just starting out in their career, who is ready to learn valuable skills and grow in a thriving eCommerce environment. We aren’t looking for the most experienced, but instead, someone who is passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves with the rest of us and get their hands dirty. You will learn from and liaise directly with the Online Warehouse Manager as well as the Digital Co-Ordinator as part of a mentorship program.
What we are looking for?
- Understand the importance of exceptional customer service, accuracy and speed of dispatch for ecommerce
- Must be computer literate and organised.
- We are looking for someone who can work autonomously and who has a methodical approach to work.
- Passionate about growing online sales & customer engagement
- Able to work collaboratively within a small team
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative, strong drive, clear communication skills, think on your feet & problem solve effectively as challenges arise
- Exemplary attention to detail & accuracy
- You have both desire and curiosity to thrive and learn about the world of eCommerce. You might not have years of experience, but you have a passion to learn and grow in a thriving eCommerce environment.
- You’re flexible and accountable, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You’re empathetic. You can put yourself in the shoes of our customer and in turn truly care about their experience.
Roles and responsibilities include / are not limited to
- Packing and dispatching online orders for all Online Stores
- Minimise shrinkage and improve loss prevention and security
- Maintaining a high standard of package presentation and accuracy
- Regular stocktaking to ensure online levels are accurate
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- You have an analytical mind, are results-oriented, with an appetite to learn.
- Work with the team on the digital ecosystem, including researching new channels i.e. mobile apps, social platforms
- Oversee all website, content, merchandising and execution
- A supportive team & brand culture
- Access to career development opportunities for the right candidate
- We have a fun & collaborative work environment
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing brand with infinite possibilities
- Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
- As part of our small team, you’ll be involved in everything, have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities, and learn other areas of the business that interest you.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief summary about why you’re perfect for the role.
- Contact Name: Careers at MOS The Label
- Contact Email: email@example.com