Posted 9 Jul 2020
Closes 8 Aug 2020
INDUSTRIE is one of Australia’s most entrepreneurial, fresh and dynamic retailers. We seek a dynamic eCommerce Coordinator to work on the INDUSTRIE and INDUSTRIE Kids websites.
About the role:
Reporting to the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving quality traffic & website performance that will lead to commercial outcomes.
- Upload and maintain, images, tags, pricing and content to established conventions.
- Monitoring user experience and ensuring website can achieve optimal sales through layout.
- Merchandise site weekly according to promotional activity and sell through.
- Support marketing campaigns with relevant updates and with the implementation and maintenance of promotional content onsite and on supported marketplaces.
- Update copy on product descriptions.
- Assist with planning and completing online photoshoots.
- Support social media content and campaigns.
- Coordinate flow of specialised EDM campaigns and click through.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Sales Reporting.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, in an eCommerce retail environment (internship or paid work).
- A passion for innovative digital and ecommerce solutions.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Data-driven, analytical and results-oriented, with an appetite for constant testing and optimization
- Measurable experience with both creative and analytical digital marketing (EDM, Campaign)
- Experience with optimization, A/B testing.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Possess an intermediate level of skill across Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
- Possess well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills and a disciplined approach to deadlines.
- Flexible and accountable, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Highly organised and deadline driven.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary package including generous employee discounts.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and well recognised brand.
- Please submit with a CV and cover letter
- Must be a resident in Australia
- Contact Name: Jacquie McTaggart
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org