E-commerce Retail Operations & Inventory Internship
Posted 7 Jul 2020
Closes 6 Aug 2020
Australia’s leading luxury fashion retailer Parlour X seeks an outstanding candidate for its Internship Program. Based in the iconic St Johns Church on Paddington’s popular Oxford Street, we will provide interns with an unparalleled insight into a premier luxury fashion retail operation.
We are seeking an individual with an interest in operational tasks and a desire to enhance those skills in a real working environment. You will build your skill-set by learning the professional requirements for an e-commerce business with a prominent digital and social presence.
You will provide support to our operations team.
Tasks and skills to learn and acquire: * E-commerce Website:
- Learning how to check that all product data on the website is uploaded and accurate
- Learning how to inspect website imagery ensuring standards are met.
- Learning how to price-check, comparing a select list of online competitor’s RRPs and recording data
* InventoryIncoming stock:
- Learning to process in-coming deliveries
- Learning to performing stocktakes to ensure inventory levels are accurate
- Learning how to organise inventory storage in the warehouse & BOH
* Out-going stock & Dispatch
- Learning how to process domestic + international dispatch
- Learning how to pulling, pack + fulfil online sales orders
- Learning how to book postage & couriers
*Experience in fashion retail & having luxury fashion knowledge is preferable
We will also provide $25 per day for lunch and travel.
Internship program is two days per week, for a period of three months.
- Contact Name: Allie Howard
- Contact Email: email@example.com