Distribution Manager - Indoor Network
Posted 19 Jun 2019
Closes 19 Jul 2019
Distribution Manager – Indoor Network
Plakkit is Australia’s leading street marketing agency, specialising in campaigns for the music, arts and entertainment industry
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Distribution Manager to coordinate all activity across our indoor network of cafes, independent stores and community venues. Working alongside the General Manager and the Sales Team to assist in all aspects of indoor campaign management and roll out. This is a hands on role in a fast paced environment with plenty of scope for development.
Plakkit HQ is based in Coburg. Position would suit someone with experience managing a team, organising rosters and juggling logistics.
Plakkit has a large indoor network of sites throughout Melbourne where we display collateral such as posters, brochures and flyers which are updated on a weekly basis.
This role involves managing all aspects relating to the indoor distribution team including staff training, recruitment and rostering as well as fostering relationships with venues and some hands on distribution of material.
The Distribution Manager is a key point of liaison between the Sales Team and distribution teams to ensure all material is being distributed in a timely and accurate manner
Rostering of all indoor staff and vehicle logistics
Packing of posters and material and preparation of instructions for all distribution staff on weekly basis
Managing Stock control
Development of indoor network – identifying and documenting new indoor sites suitable for the Plakkit network
Maintaining and developing good relationships with venue owners
Hands on distribution of material into venues as and when needed
Maintaining key relationships with internal stakeholders such as Warehouse Manager or Finance Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in staff management role
- Proven ability to develop key relationships
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Friendly and confident manner
- Enthusiastic and passionate team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think on feet and problem solve
- Good knowledge of Melbourne suburbs
- Knowledge and interest in Melbourne’s vibrant cultural scene would be helpful
- Full drivers licence required
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA in business, marketing, communications or events preferred but not essential
JOB DETAILS :
Full time position based in Coburg, Melbourne.
Hours : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary : Dependent on experience
- Contact Name: Maryanne McNamara
- Contact Email: [email protected]