Digital/UX and Graphic Designer
Posted 20 Mar 2019
Closes 19 Apr 2019
Proudly Australian owned, MODIBODI continue to lead the leak-proof apparel category through our rapid growth and expansion. Our mission is to create better lives for men and women globally through delivering innovative, protective, supportive apparel and building a business that has a positive social impact on both humanity and our environment.
As a scaling and growing global brand, we are looking for a digital superstar to join our fast-paced, innovative team.
As the Digital Designer (UX/ UI), you will be responsible for developing and designing best-in-class digital and traditional experiences for Modibodi brands and websites, including mobile first and responsive digital design that solves clearly articulated user problems.
The Digital Designer (UX/ UI) will have the full support of in house content Producers/Designer as well as data to drive changes and decisions.
- Solving, designing and executing pixel-perfect multi-platform solutions, translating concepts and ideas into visual representations, including mock-ups and detailed designs for eDMS, banners, Digital Ads, website pages, social content, video to name a few.
- Convert marketing briefs into memorable campaigns and experiences for our brands’ major intake campaigns. These campaigns incorporate both brand and acquisition messaging, and run across a wide range of channels.
- Offering design advice at the start and throughout a project.
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with the creative team and production team on a variety of projects.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards, and a passion for experimentation.
- Understand and work within project parameters: business and brand goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Work across a variety of website projects, from developing creative assets for existing website to developing new wireframes to launch new landing pages or website templates.
- Be the brand guardian within the marketing team, ensuring all creative adheres to each brands guidelines.
- Develop digital assets for social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, snapchat and LinkedIn.
- Create and design printed materials such as course brochures, promotional flyers and posters.
- Video production and editing.
- Lead and manage the creative briefing process and projects across all Modibodi brands.
- Working with the E-Commerce Manager, Content and Social producer as well as the Marketing and PR Director and to constantly improve the creative process.
- Create and measure performance on A/B split campaign, website landing pages etc
- Assist in concept, styling and directing photography for social, eDMs and seasonal campaigns
- Design and Creation of Video, Gifs, Advertising and Organic social creative in conjunction with the Social and Content Producer.
- Participate in brainstorming and development of innovative ideas to support business goals and the marketing plan.
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work, ideally live/delivered work with a demonstration of process overview.
- A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands; layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
- Ability to think outside ‘the brief’ and add value to campaigns and design
- Solid understanding of UI Design, CX, digital trends and demonstration of a rigorous design method.
- Experience designing for e-commerce websites
- Video editing knowledge & experience required. Premiere Pro or Final Cut software experience is ideal
- You need to be creative with experience in integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
- Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail with strong, assertive communication skills.
- Practical skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Indesign, UX capabilities and essential programs to execute the work are important.
- Proficiency in front-end development, including HTML5, CSS, SASS is preferable.
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, development, business or technology/IT.
- Australian permanent residency
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in a digital agency or e-commerce brand
At Modibodi, we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a brand and business that is making true change to women, men and youth across the globe
- Flexible work environment
- Lunch and learn sessions
- The opportunity to give back and volunteer
- Fun social and lunch sessions including Yoga and Team Lunches
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.