Digital Producer - Junior - Mid Level
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Jun 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
Digital Producer – 8-week contract – Junior – Mid Level
The role of Digital Producer is to be focused on building and delivering multiple email templates using your outstanding HTML and design skills.
You’ll be working with the Account Manager and Technical Consultants to ensure that emails templates are delivered to clients’ needs and on time.
To be considered for the role you’ll need the following:
- 1+ years’ experience
- Ability to code in HTML/CSS, with a strong understanding of responsive design templates
- Knowledge of HTML troubleshooting e.g. email-rendering bugs and workarounds
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite i.e Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator and InDesign
- Hands on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to work within a team environment, with IT teams and Account Teams to achieve required outcomes
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and results and deadlines oriented
Please note it’s expected that you’ll be able to produce examples of your HTML code and designs from the past.
Alterian is a real-time CX software company that helps customers adapt to the unpredictable behaviour of their customers, so they can always send the right message no matter where and when an interaction occurs. We care about driving real results for our customers, it is that simple.
How to apply
If this role sounds like the one for you, send us your current CV with a note telling us why you’d like to be part of the team.
Must have the right to live and work within Australia.
- Contact Name: Helen Messum
- Contact Email: [email protected]