Digital Media Planner Buyer @ Apparent
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 22 Jul 2021
Closes 21 Aug 2021
But you’re not just that.
You ask questions.
And hunt down answers.
Just like Apparent.
We’re currently going through a period of tremendous growth and need another media planner buyer who is passionate about digital media who wants to work with some of the world’s leading brands across Sport, Entertainment and Finance.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
You will report to an experienced Performance Media Manager and work alongside a team of high performing strategists and planners.
The role is to:
• Take responsibility for the day to day management of performance media buying and optimisation across a broad range of clients.
• Support in the delivery of clients performance media strategy.
• Own the paid social media implementation process including campaign set up across local and global clients
• Monitor paid media (social, SEM/PPC, video, display) campaigns daily
• Ensure campaigns are paced correctly to minimise waste
• Monitor costs, budgets and report on ROI
• Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities to present to the team and senior client stakeholders
You will need:
• A minimum of 2 years experience as Media Planner Buyer, Campaign Manager or similar.
• Experience in digital/social media and SEM/PPC
• To have an expert understanding of how to set up and optimise campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers daily to better your buys
• Experience managing paid campaigns across Youtube, SEM, Display, Native and Programmatic would be desirable
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you
- the Team @ Apparent
- Contact Name: Linda Jones
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org