Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 22 Jul 2021
Closes 21 Aug 2021
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, the 5th largest smartphone company worldwide and the third largest in Australia. Since launching its first smartphone – “Smiley Face” – in 2008, OPPO has established a reputation for being a leader in innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides customers with a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series, the ColorOS operating system and internet services, such as OPPO Cloud and OPPO+.
Operating in over 40 countries and regions with a 40,000+ workforce, OPPO strives to elevate life through technological artistry.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with a multi-discipline marketing team including PR, brand, retail marketing and design professionals who breathe life into marketing campaigns, educate audiences and articulate positions on industry trends.
A flair for creativity, a love of data, and a passion for consumer technology is crucial. Other requirements include sharing your expertise on social media, knowing the latest trends and working closely with the brand and design teams to create and localise content for our channels and beyond. Day-to-day tasks will include assisting with paid media campaigns on Facebook Ads manager, overseeing campaigns, optimising set up and reporting results. Experience with helping execute SEM strategy and Google Ads is preferred.
Collaborating with an in-house marketing team, agencies and partners – both in Australia and internationally – the role will join the shared goal to grow and strengthen the OPPO Brand in Australia. With some new opportunities coming soon there will be room for growth and assisting in exciting projects from other teams.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and localisation of content for our digital channels
- Maintaining an organic post calendar for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok & LinkedIn
- Assisting the build of local strategies for our channels
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support ongoing projects and adhoc requests
- Assist with influencer strategy including campaign planning, sourcing talent, outreach and ongoing communication
- Report, organise and execute Facebook Ad campaigns
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for social media, advertising, eDMs, FAQs, and website pages with a high level of attention to detail
- Explore and investigate possible partnerships, collaborations and activations
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years related experience in a digital marketing or social media role
- Proven experience writing copy for digital channels
- Experience in creating and planning organic social media content
- Experience in creating and managing paid media campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Google programs and Canva
- Project management and prioritisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Have a strong interest in digital marketing and using data to make decisions
- Creative, driven and motivated with a desire to learn
- Experience with SEM campaigns
- Product photography or photoshoot experience
- Website coding