Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 15 Apr 2019
Closes 15 May 2019
Do you love all things food, drinks, entertainment and lifestyle? Do you also love appealing to your intellectual side, often watching Ted talks, reading well respected authors, and following world class thought leaders? Are you an experienced and dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist? Then we want to hear from you!
Agent99 is a growing, award-winning, and smart Surry Hills based PR and Communications Agency. We work in two specialty areas; the Food, Beverage, Entertainment and Lifestyle consumer space working with world class global brands such as Monopoly and Fjallraven, and a second area which sees us working with business thought leaders such as the BBC World News, building their brand.
Agent99 creates campaigns that integrate PR, Social and Digital, propelling us to build our social and content marketing expertise further. This has opened up an exciting new role for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, your role will be two-fold:
- Primary – To market the agency through in-bound marketing techniques, CRM email campaigns, and social channels, to generate qualified leads
- Secondary – You will work across an exciting portfolio of top tier brands with our PR team to deliver our award-winning integrated campaigns
The candidate must have proven experience within the lead-gen industry as well as excellent content creation and marketing skills. The role requires the applicant to be highly results-driven and to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment. They are a confident self-starter who can advise and lead our own campaigns as well as digital/social client solutions to brief. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing client social programs, implementing and executing strategy alongside our team of PR specialists.
The successful applicant must be creative and agile, with agency (or relevant in-house) experience and have a proven track record for producing quality content and assisting in design elements within the agency too. This is a very special and unique opportunity to work with the Founder and Director to drive growth for the agency and build this as a client offering with a strong team to suit.
- Develop and contribute to plans, and create goals and benchmarks to be achieved
- Manage email marketing campaigns and reporting
- Take responsibility for achieving key lead generation metrics
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign performance
- Optimize website and social media channels
- Strong skills in CRM/email marketing software management (eg. Active Campaign, Hubspot, etc)
- Experience hosting webinars, and off-line events to generate leads
- Create and monitor social ad sets and deliver to set KPIs
- Create and contribute to agency and client content
- Manage external SEO/PPC agency
- Assist managers with new business research and proposals
- Develop, implement, monitor and pivot (where necessary) social media strategies and programs for clients
- Maintain and grow client social platforms through earned, owned and paid social activity/campaigns
- Community management across client platforms
- Create engaging content targeted to various customer groups that aligns with monthly client strategies
- Create, shoot and write copy for monthly content calendars across multiple brands
- Report across social clients to showcase ROI
- Track record in influencer relations (paid and contra), optional
- Have a proven understanding of lifestyle and B2B spaces
- Degree in Digital Marketing/Business or similar
- At least 3-4 years agency or in-house experience with a track record in a similar role, with an emphasis on lead generation, in-bound marketing techniques, and social media.
- Digital and social analytics experience
- Relevant experience with CRM/email marketing software such as Active Campaign, Hubspot, etc
- Experience and proven success in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Demonstrated ability to grow social media communities
- Relevant experience in the social space across all major platforms is essential
- Experience with scheduling programs/design applications
- Excellent time management essential
- General graphic design skills
- Strong writing skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, driven, and always goes above and beyond to deliver on brand promise
- Ability to work in fast paced, results orientated environment
- Understands comprehensively the current social and content landscape
- Thrives on being creative and strategic in approach
- Ability to work independently while still working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Loves to have a laugh and keep things light!
- Candidate must be Sydney based and an Australian resident
- 4pm drinks and finish every Friday (what we like to call ‘Freedom Fridays’)
- A fun environment, regular team building outings (Director of Fun days), and performance bonus programs
- A great work-life balance
- Converted warehouse office in the heart of Surry Hills
- Exciting and interesting client base
- Salary based on experience
If you think you have the determination, personality and confidence to join our dedicated growing team, please send us your resume with a covering letter to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Sharon Zeev Poole
- Contact Email: [email protected]