Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 21 Feb 2019
Closes 23 Mar 2019
Weboptimizers is an innovative digital media agency dedicated to effectively marketing our clients.
- Great company culture – Friendly Team of people and a great path to career progression.
- Work that stays at work – Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Flexible schedule & people – Passionate team members willing to help
Friday Events | Team Lunches | Fully Stocked Kitchen
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Specialist to join our close-knit team.
- Take proactive ownership of the SEO goals and performance of the websites they’re assigned
- Build ongoing strategies and plans to grow targeted organic traffic while coordinating to ensure the work accomplished meets goals and forecasts set.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You love data and are analytical minded.
- You’re a natural problem solver and an avid reader. You’re always on top of the latest search trends and willing to tackle a challenge.
- You work well with other marketers and enjoy teaming up with an eclectic group of marketers and value the relationships you have at work.
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and handwritten communication skills, as well as high attention to detail
- 6 months within an SEO role
- A good understanding of SEO and digital marketing, and how to effectively implement various SEO techniques on a website
- Experience with popular SEO tools, including keyword research tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, keyword tracking tools etc.
- Experience with popular content management systems, including WordPress, Magento etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and play your part in a close-knit team
- Basic HTML coding skills
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence