Digital Marketing Officer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 30 Apr 2019
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE, SYDNEY CAMPUS
Level 6, Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $98,673 per annum – Inclusive of 12% Super and 17.5% Leave Loading
About the University
Notre Dame is a modern private University that embraces the catholic intellectual tradition, with student experience, employment and graduate outcomes consistently among the best in Australia.
12,000 students are enrolled in our comprehensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across Australia.
Additional information about the university can be found at our website at: www.notredame.edu.au
About the role
This position is a national role based in Sydney and reports to the Marketing Manager, Sydney and is also accountable to the Executive Director of Marketing, Sydney.
A key team member of the ‘Creative Hub’ within the Marketing Department, the position takes a leading role in designing and implementing innovative and dynamic web-based marketing, business development and communications initiatives.
Some of the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all website updates through the University’s Content Management System (CMS);
- Assist with developing/adapting copy for all digital communications;
- Partner with external digital agencies to drive the University’s digital capabilities and fine tune Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and re-marketing strategies;
- Utilise Good Analytics to provide analysis of website traffic, trends and uptake;
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing a digital marketing strategy.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applications close: Tuesday, 30 April 2019
If this sound like you, the application pack for this position is available to download at:
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION PACK FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
- Contact Name: Jessica Malone
- Contact Email: [email protected]