Digital Marketing Officer
Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for 30 years. With 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.
We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve issues around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as supporting Indigenous communities, women, youth and families.
Our products and services are used by over 30,000 organisations across the government and community sectors. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide service coordination systems to IT advice for individual organisations.
And through our work in digital inclusion and social innovation we use technology to empower over 2 million people experiencing disadvantage, driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
In November 2018, Infoxchange joined forces with Connecting Up. Together, we are Australia and New Zealand’s leading not-for-profit dedicated to using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Officer to join our Marketing and Communications Team and contribute to the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. You are someone who lives and breathes digital media and who loves knowing the latest trends. You know how to connect with your audience and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
You will have a track record of successfully planning and delivering digital marketing activities to engage and retain customers.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative team member with a good sense of humour, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and who has a passion for social justice. If you love tech, even better. Your role will support the overall marketing and communications strategy to help us deliver Infoxchange’s vision.
- Review current Infoxchange digital practices, assess effectiveness and suggest new initiatives and ideas to drive growth and engagement
- Track, analyse and report on performance of all digital marketing activities, assess against goals and optimise for best performance
- Consolidate and improve eDM processes and delivery
- Build and maintain social media presence and campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Develop customer journeys across a variety of channels and touchpoints
- Contribute to the digital content strategy and help plan content for publication on various channels
- Contribute to and maintain website content
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders around digital marketing and identify opportunities for increasing reach and engagement.
To succeed in this role at Infoxchange, you will:
- At least three years’ experience in a digital marketing role and tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or other relevant field
- Demonstrated experience developing, delivering and measuring digital marketing initiatives, identifying trends and optimising performance based on the insights
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and excellent attention to detail
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience planning and executing social media strategies and advertising campaigns
- Experience with website content management, SEO and SEM, and an excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a deadline-driven environment, to think on your feet, adapt quickly and hit the ground running
- Experience using the Adobe Creative suite
- Passion for social justice and/or experience working in the not-for-profit sector.
- Strong writing and editing skills (desirable)
- Experience working with CRM, marketing automation and e-commerce (desirable)
- We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and wellbeing program (think on-site massages, fresh fruit, yearly flu shots and yummy snacks)
- We also have salary packaging options that could assist in increasing your take-home pay and plenty of learning and development opportunities
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don’t hesitate – apply today via the ‘Apply’ button. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria (in the attached position description). Applications close 25th April.
- Contact Name: Jess
- Contact Email: [email protected]