Digital Marketing Manager
Melbourne - Western Suburbs, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
You will be expected to:
- Analyse and monitor E-commerce sales to develop and inform monthly sales strategies.
- Coordinate and strategize for weekly promotions and giveaways based on key indicators such as product best sellers, slow movers and trending products.
- Liaise with E-commerce Coordinator to report on data from Google Analytics and use to inform improvements to web development and social strategies.
- Collaborate with the General Manager and Marketing Assistant to develop monthly bundles and sets informed by top/slow sellers and key yearly events.
- Website management: Creation of new products, updating of visuals, banner maintenance, static blocks, promotional codes.
- Plan and Develop Marketing Calendar and relevant Monthly Campaign Concepts for the E-commerce platform and International Accounts. Execute corresponding Marketing activities
- Liaise with overseas accounts to develop Promotional activities in line with their in store activations
- Oversee Social Media Planning/Research: Collaborate with the Marketing Assistant to organize and plan content in line with the Monthly Campaign and trending content types. Assist with content creation.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Assistant to manage and maintain marketing budget
- Develop promotional strategies and execute paid advertising through social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Oversee EDM development; Copy, graphics, branding.
- Scheduling, creating and monitoring campaigns in mail chimp.
- Coordinate monthly Influencer campaigns: research trending/up and coming influencers, manage communication with influencers and follow up content.
- Event development: Coordinate with Marketing Assistant to Research, Explore and Execute Brand Awareness and Sales events.
- Plan and coordinate blog activities.
- Coordinate with the GM and Videographer to develop creative direction of Campaign Photoshoots.