We are a rapidly growing Australian business that are passionate about making great products and providing health conscious alternatives to the world.
Not only do we develop, manufacture and distribute a number of our own brands such as Protein Supplies Australia and Botanika Blends but we also assist other brands bring their ideas to life whether it’s R&D, advisory, creative or contract manufacturing.
Basically, we are a health food and sports supplement manufacturing business that are searching for a very talented digital marketing specialist to join and help us grow our brands in the digital world.
If you’re genuinely passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you. You MUST be self-motivated, resilient and adaptive to a fast paced evolving environment. It’s an absolute requirement that you treat the business like it was your own & have a high desire to show case your true talents.
In a nutshell, we’re hoping for someone who has had experience in FMCG but this is not essential (bonus points if you do). You need to be an ‘all-rounder’ we’re a small business, therefore you must be prepared to mix it up, try new things and step out of your comfort zone as many of us sometimes have to wear a few different hats.
However, with that in mind – you are to focus on one thing and that’s ecommerce, building our online community and increasing our brand awareness via digital marketing.
Things we hope you’re strong in:
- Customer relations and account management – both consumer and B2B. Ensure all interactions are positive, fruitful and profitable.
- Project management – management of campaigns, events, promotions, freelancers. Note: On time and within budget set.
- Marketing strategy / campaign planner – putting together a master plan that aligns with business goals
- Research, data and analysis – pulling apart data we retain, drilling it down, reporting, presenting and executing opportunities to gain retain and profit (think digital strategy, targeted marketing via data pulled from website)
- Website maintenance, content and digital marketing – THOROUGH understanding of wordpress and shopify, mail chimp, seo etc SHOPIFY AND SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IS ESSENTIAL.
- Social Media Management & Content
- Events & Promotions – organising of in-store promotions, trade events nationally etc
- Travel – you may be required to travel interstate from time to time
- Media planning
- Brand Management
- Communications – writing, publishing, news, products, copywriting etc
- Ambassador/Affiliate/Influencers Management
Position will be 3-6 contract, with potential for full time role after this period pending results. Bonus and incentives to be discussed pending candidate. Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Experience in FMCG and/or health food and fitness industry is not essential but would be preferred. High level of experience in digital marketing with result proven track record is essential to gain interview.
Thanks for taking the time out to read, looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.