Digital Marketing Executive
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
we been developing a unique e-commerce platform in the luxury beauty niche and we are looking for a digital marketing executive that will help us to finalise the ecommerce platform product, manage and implement all marketing activities to lunch this new platform into the market.
Ideal candidate must have a sense of fashion and luxury and worked extensively with online influencers.
Your role will cover all aspects of the e-commerce marketing process on our Shopify platform. Leading our online team, you will oversee all areas of marketing including updating the website as needed and product creation on website.
• Drive revenue by increasing website traffic and optimizing conversion to increase sales
• Booking and managing collaborations with influencers
• Online merchandise and improve the customer experience and ensure maximum conversion of traffic
• Implement an exceptional and effortless online shopping experience for our customers.
• Being the gate keeper of all web content, updating product information and content on the website and ensuring what is published is accurate and engaging.
• This role will require an ability to read, review and report on sales data, analyse results, produce budgets and forecast sales.
• Be responsible for overseeing all social media and digital marketing activity
• Assist in merchandising and management of the e-commerce shopify website.
• Prudently manage the marketing budgets, including expense optimisation, accruals and invoicing, to ensure targets and return on investment metrics are exceeded
• Enable accurate and timely ROI reporting, on-the-fly optimisation and effective channel attribution through the setup, implementation and optimisation of tracking, reporting and analysis tools and processes
• Assess, implement and optimise digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, programmatic adtech, paid social and online media.
• Define and optimize intended marketing campaign success and report the results
• Content production for social media and website
• Campaign execution, monitoring and optimisation
• Collateral development
• Assisting with marketing projects
• Marketing administration
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a self-motivated, team player with a willingness to take initiative and embrace new challenges. A true team player – willing to pitch in outside the scope of their role and be all-hands-on-deck when required
• E-Commerce and/or marketing degree or other relevant qualification
• A creative and artistic flair with an eye for design and detail
• Ability to learn quickly with a positive team spirit and ‘can do’ attitude
• 5 + years digital marketing experience
• Strong understanding of PPC, programmatic/display advertising, paid social (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram) and SEO
• Digital analytics / data management experience
• Marketing and sales funnel analysis and executive level reporting experience
• Sound knowledge of the digital landscape and a passion for data and analytics
• Previous experience managing digital projects and campaigns from end to end, especially social media both organic and paid, copywriting and email marketing are essential
• Experience with Facebook Ads, Email Marketing platforms, WordPress, social media scheduling tools and Google, Facebook and Instagram Analytics
• Proven track record of marketing creativity and delivering valuable and engaging content
• Ideal candidate must have a sense of fashion and luxury and worked extensively with online influencers.
- Contact Name: Orogold Cosmetics
- Contact Email: [email protected]