Digital Marketing Curator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Jun 2018
Closes 12 Jul 2018
The Ethics Centre’s activities span live events (including the Festival of Dangerous Ideas and IQ2 debate series), a free ethics helpline and a professional services arm – to help organisations navigate complexities and build great cultures.
We’re looking for a creative, passionate and experienced digital marketing specialist to manage our digital channels and inspire engagement on some of the more complex issues we face together today.
Working closely with the Centre’s Head of Marketing & Communications, you’ll deliver on our digital marketing goals by developing and refining the Centre’s content and social media narrative and online presence.
- Curate and manage our social media platforms to grow and engage communities
- Manage the Centre’s website and upload new content
- Maintain the visual identity of the Centre
- Analyse results and optimise online advertising campaigns accordingly
- Promote our busy events schedule and broad range of services via a mix of digital channels
- Coordinate targeted regular email marketing through Campaign Monitor
- Provide regular analytics to the team on the performance of digital campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO and SEM strategies to increase web traffic and visibility of content
- Support the Head of Marketing & Communications in the production of print collateral for events and Centre programs and initiatives – often from concept to production
- Contribute to the concept and execution of overall marketing campaigns
Please note that some out of hours work will be required to manage social commentary at our various events and forums throughout the year.
If you’re a savvy digital marketer; can work autonomously and at pace; know how to engage people with busy lives; if you’re very familiar with paid social marketing and an excellent online communicator; if you’re passionate about supporting us to create a better world where people have the capacity to do the right thing; and you’re nice to have around – you just might be the perfect addition to our team.
- Tertiary Education in marketing / advertising / communications
- Experience in managing and nurturing online communities
- Experience in producing rich content for social media
- 3+ year experience working in digital marketing with a focus on Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other digital advertising platforms
- Proficiency with web CMS, WordPress, Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite
- Experience in planning SEO/SEM marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skills in online writing, editing and proofreading
- Proven success implementing best-practice email marketing techniques
- InDesign and Photoshop skills and a creative eye for beautiful digital communications
- Contact Name: Sarah Munro
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.