Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted 22 Jul 2021
Closes 21 Aug 2021
evee is the first electric car-sharing platform in Australia, allowing more people to experience the joy of driving EVs every day. From the Tesla-obsessed to the eco-conscious, now everyone can stay ahead of the curve by getting behind the wheel. Our connected community makes renting electric cars more accessible and affordable than ever before.
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles to support a cleaner future for all. We are passionately committed to reducing the environmental impact of the cars on our roads. If you’ve been looking for a role that can tangibly contribute to advancing the adoption of clean transport – we want to hear from you!
evee is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help create, plan and post engaging and relevant content to our social media channels.
We have recently developed an exciting marketing strategy to add new life to our channels. The content you create will need to be in-line with this overall strategy and fit within our identified content pillars. You’ll work closely with our marketing agency to plan and execute this content.
You’ll be required to write the copy, gather images and execute basic design (using tools like Canva) for the social media posts, along with the digital newsletter and occasionally the blog, so a love of writing, language and communications is a must.
You’ll also be responsible for managing the social media communities, responding to messages and comments, and engaging directly with followers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level candidate who is looking to work at a fast-paced startup. The role is part-time but as we are at an exciting growth stage of the business, there may be opportunity to expand the role as the company continues to grow.
What we need from you
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- A strong visual eye
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Great communicator, ability to work with different team members and external teams
- Passion for electric vehicles and a basic knowledge of the industry, including the leading brands (i.e. Tesla)
- Interest in technology, sustainability, clean energy and/or the sharing economy
- Great attitude and willingness to learn and progress in your career
- Self motivated and ability to self manage own workload
- Fully competent with multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent computer skills. Photoshop, Mailchimp/Klaviyo, InDesign & Canva are a bonus!
What we will offer
- Ongoing training and support
- Inclusive and friendly culture
- Flexible working hours
- The role is part-time, 15-20 hours per week
- Fully remote as the role is online
- Optional co-working space for Canberra-based candidates
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com answering the following questions:
1. What are the top 3 things you would suggest to improve evee’s Instagram feed?
2. What is your favourite social media account to follow (on any platform) that you think evee could take inspiration from, and why?
- Contact Name: Kirsty Dare
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org