Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted 9 May 2019
Closes 8 Jun 2019
The Doers Way is one of the fastest growing female entrepreneur networks in the world, providing our members with digital marketing training and business strategies. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our step by step training helps our online community of over 50,000 clients and 200,000 followers, be successful doing what they love.
We run a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive workplace and are currently recruiting a graduate for the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator to work within our team based in Stirling, Adelaide Hills.
This is a fantastic role for an ultra-organised digital media gun who is strategic, creative, results-focused and has written communication skills.
The objective of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to work alongside the Director, Grace Lever, and the head Content Strategist, in developing and managing the company’s presence on Instagram, YouTube, Podcasts and Blogs. This includes maintaining creative direction and branding across the platforms, creating engaging content, and grow the followings and lead generation.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role includes the following responsibilities:
– Involvement in digital marketing and free traffic strategy creation and deployment alongside the Director and marketing team;
– Management and sourcing of content and graphics in efficient, time-sensitive ways;
– Production of filming days with film director and crew including set styling, script management and production schedules;
– Scheduling of content with engaging copy that captures the “voice” of the brand;
– Research and deployment of SEO strategies to drive traffic;
– Development of lead generation initiatives to turn subscribers and followers into customers;
– Reporting and analytics of platform’s engagement to increase understanding and direct the strategy;
– Commenting and communicating with followers to increase community and engagement in the platform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This role is ideal for a Graduate looking for an opportunity with responsibility and experience in global digital marketing space. The candidate will be extremely organised and be very familiar with the digital platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Podcasts and Blogs. They will also have:
– A dedication to the commercial/financial results and impact of social platforms on the wider business;
– A willingness to learn from some of the leaders in the digital marketing space;
– Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening, influencing and strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Ability to manage competing deadlines and take ownership of the role;
– A gun looking to grow and step into future management roles within the Marketing & Acquisition Team.
The role is based just in Stirling, Adelaide Hills. It is a full-time position, 5 days a week working regular hours from 9 am – 5 pm. We are seeking to employ the appropriate candidate as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the role, to [email protected]
Due to the rapid growth of the team and volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Grace Lever
- Contact Email: [email protected]