Digital Marketing Coordinator
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 10 Jan 2019
Closes 9 Feb 2019
We are a Property Portfolio Specialist, a Real Estate Agency with a stunning office in South Melbourne.
We work with a strong dedication to our client’s goals, with real focus on our ability to educate, activate and facilitate finance and property side by side. Digitally, we track their journeys + capture their milestones along the way.
Our clients are the heroes of our brand.
We seek to connect and serve people, bringing them achievement via education, learning their strengths and weaknesses in how they appear to lending, and matching this with a sound and safe strategy so they can grow and sustain their investment until it provides them with the ability to meet their target needs.
Our goal is making property safe for beginner, intermediate and advanced investors.
We do so by partnering with the best brands in the business. The benefits include several Red Carpet property releases, discounted property terms, prior access to new developments + 17 years experience from the founder of the business, leading each client into their perfect beginning with property.
Over the past 12 months we’ve captured these stories digitally, sharing success stories of our varied clients, whom come from many different walks of life, and use these investments for various needs + want more!
We seek to continue growing our client base online.
We’ve built our own explainer videos looking for a digital wiz to grow with us, as we work towards becoming no.1 in this space.
This is a huge opportunity for the right person to test their limits within a real hands-on environment. See the results of the lives changed since joining us through previous digital campaigns, and to develop new ones.
You will have the opportunity to not just learn and grow but also have the freedom to test out YOUR ideas. We are also in the process of developing a new event series, so you can watch, learn and assist in the entire process from start to finish.
What We Offer:
- Potential to stay on in a full-time/part time role after internship for the right person
- Work within a team of 5 where we’re progressive, fun, energetic and focused on enhancing new skills and sharing what we have learned along the way.
- Family owned business with a great team environment
- Real hands-on experience for those interested in the digital space
- Free to experiment and try YOUR ideas
- Great career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Recommendation letter should you decide to move on
- Free Wifi on site
- Weekly travel allowance
- All work-related equipment will be provided to you, but please bring a laptop. We can provide one should you need one and hook you up with our CRM once you have completed your initial 3 week orientation.
Transition into paid internship post successful completion of 3 days a week, for 3 weeks for the Orientation Period.
About the Role
As an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Intern, you will be able to see and learn all the aspects of digital marketing an online E-commerce store uses including, but not limited to: Paid Social, SEO, Back links, PPC, EDM, Affiliates, Display, Re-targeting, Influencer, directory listings, Marketplaces.
You will also be trained in how to setup, manage and maintain business processes and effective use of live campaigns to increase efficiency. You will also be trained on the use of our CRM (Client Relationship Management software).
This internship is unpaid initially, but there’s an opportunity for full-time/part-time employment following the first 3 months or even as short as 3 weeks for the right person.
You will be able to work with our existing team of young and energetic team players in a fun and fast paced environment.
What You Get
- Flexibility – work 2/3 days a week or full-time – you get out what you put in!
- Specific training in the digital and e-commerce space – see which aspect of the business suits you best
- Valuable industry experience
- Potential to specialise in a specific area of the business further down the line
- Travel allowance
What We Are Looking For
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly & hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new skills & absorb information quickly
- Interest in digital marketing & E-Commerce
- Availability of at least 2/3 days a week
What you Need:
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work to deadline
- Ability to digitally dazzle
- Good understanding of the Windows operating system
- Have strong attention to detail
- Own transport
Advantageous skills (not required)
- Basic Knowledge of server-side management
- Basic Knowledge of SEO standards and paid advertising
- Basic Knowledge of adobe design suite, specifically photoshop
- Basic Knowledge of photography
- Contact Name: Lisa
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.