Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
So, I’m looking for someone, and maybe it’s you or someone you know. I’m after someone to be a digital marketing coordinator / junior digital marketer.
Who are we am I?
Yo Digital is a boutique (i.e. small) digital marketing agency. Actually we’re tiny. Actually it’s just me (Tim).
I’m looking to switch from effectively being a freelancer into being an “agency”, and to kick it off I’m starting with this role. I’ve freelanced for the last 8 years, and now is the time to expand the business. I’ve had no problems finding new clients, the main issue is growing the business and that’s why I need your help.
The benefit of starting early in an organisation (if all goes well) is that you can grow with the company and take on responsibilities that you might not get elsewhere.
Oh, I’m also a digital marketing instructor at General Assembly, so if nothing else you can learn from someone that has trained thousands of people in Sydney on digital marketing topics.
What is the work?
You’ll be assisting me with implementing / executing on digital marketing and campaign strategies including campaign management (e.g. Google Ads, social, SEO), copy writing, research, website management (e.g. WordPress), analytics and reporting, and account / project management.
This is a part-time contractor role 2-days per week. There is a possibility of picking up additional hours and move to a permanent role (note this is not guaranteed).
Enough about me, let’s talk about you…
I’d love to hear from:
- An all-rounder who is eager to learn and grow in their career
- Ideally studying / completed studies in marketing / communications / related fields
- Ideally 6-12 months experience in Marketing or Communications
- Has a visual eye and solid copy writing skills
- Ability to take direction, manage their time effectively and multi-task
- Organised (you should have your shit together)
- Able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Wants to continue learning, and takes proactive steps to pick up new skills and knowledge
Btw if you want (need?) to work in a big company, or as part of a big team, this role is definitely not for you.