Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Dec 2018
Closes 5 Jan 2019
Join an exciting, direct-to-consumer, ecommerce brand in the optical industry. You will be working with founders who have built several extremely successful businesses in the consumer and ecommerce space.
After a year of planning, we are excited to be launching Dimple to the market in late January 2019. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivating individual to help us get off to a flying start with this exciting new concept.
As a startup, you will work be responsible for a broad range of digital and social media related marketing activities.
- Creating fun, compelling social media content that’s relevant to the brand and audience.
- Work with our creative partner and performance agency to create and test social media ads.
- Manage engagement, messaging and community on social media channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Help to create awareness of Dimple across all social channels.
- Co-ordinate contract bloggers to create engaging blog content for our social channels.
- Work with our PR/social agency to identify and engage with social media influencers across all social channels.
- Keep up to date with social media trends and helping innovate Dimple into a leading direct-to-consumer brand.
- Driving engagement with existing followers and working to engage new followers.
- Grow Dimple’s social media community.
- Managing all social media customer service enquiries.
- Manage minor website enhancements with our design and development team.
- Continuously improve by analysing and optimising social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Managing eDM activity as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus!
- An ability to think outside the square
- Track record of creating amazing social content
- A love of all things digital
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great visual and creative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
Nice to haves:
- eCommerce (Shopify) experience
- Experience with online consumer brands
- Digital marketing certificate or degree
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.