Digital Marketing Assistant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West, North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 4 Oct 2018
Closes 3 Nov 2018
- Exciting entry level role designed to grow your career
- Regular team lunches, bonding activities and work from home days
- Fantastic culture and a friendly, close-knit team
We’re a technology company based in North Sydney. livepro is an easy-to-use software for customer service professionals. Our product is used in customer service areas, whether it’s at the front desk, contact centre or out in the field – great customer experience comes from using livepro.
Some of our clients include Jetstar, Transurban, ME Bank, ANZ and First State Super.
About the position
Having doubled in size over the last 12 months, we are growing at a rate that means we’re now looking for someone new to join our small marketing team. This position would be ideal for someone who has exposure to and some experience in SEO and is looking to kick off their career in Marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General Marketing Admin tasks such as ensuring all Marketing Collateral is always up to date and stocked, ordering new business cards and sending welcome packs to new clients
- Completing WIN Reports (interview new clients and transcribe calls)
- Monitor analytics platforms and create monthly overview reports for the Marketing Manager
- Be the point of contact for events that our sales team attend
- Assisting in the planning and marketing for our annual livepro events
- Responsible for creating a quarterly social media calendar and posting
- Manage Salesforce and online listings
Over time this position will grow into a Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist role where you will be responsible for SEO, SEM, our website and creating engaging drip campaigns to assist in lead generation.
- You will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (intern experience is acceptable)
- You are naturally tech savvy and already have a sound understanding of SEO and SEM
- You love to learn, and are always looking to better yourself
- You are a recent graduate in Marketing or Communications
- You put a lot of care into your work and have a strong attention to detail
- Experience in Contact Centre’s will be highly regarded
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this role to Shannon: [email protected] or if you have any questions please send through an email to arrange a suitable time for a phone call.
No recruiters please.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.