Digital Marketing and Graphic Design
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed. Work from home while growing our global marketing strategy across the eCommerce channels and social media for our Australian, USA, and the launch of our UK company in 2021.
Third Drawer Down has been making art globally accessible since 2003. Artful goods, gifts, and homewares.
Our people are hardworking, team players and enthusiastic, technology savvy, and efficient and we seek to be the best at everything we do.
- Design witty website banners, social tiles, and stories.
- Write intelligent art and design copy for the website and digital call to action.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, product sales, ROI and generate appropriate traffic.
Coordinate with product management, sales, and our wholesale teams to actively promote new and existing products and services.
Administer online marketing campaigns and liaise with external advertising and PR agencies.
Manage and design all online advertising, events, social media, professional associations, and other organisations to generate sales to ensure sales growth.
Analyse customer behavior for site traffic, page performance, click navigation, purchase conversion, and shopping pattern to drive sales in virtual shopping environment.
Assist growth with online paid search, referral and affiliate programs, online display advertising and traditional media campaigns to optimise sales promotion, customer acquisition and retention.
Prepare briefing materials and reports to support sales promotion through public relationships.
Evaluate and update corporate web content that includes re-designing home and other pages to optimise campaign effectiveness.
Work with freelance campaign and content developers to bring variety to the marketing process.
Manage various internal and external digital sources to enhance user experiences through UX strategy, content strategy, business analysis, wire-frames, and online transaction interactions.
Develop an appropriate social media strategy to make use of social media avenues for marketing campaigns.
Deliver excellent online experiences for users by developing strategies to increase Net Promoter Score (NPS) rating.
Monitor competitor activities to identify industry-relevant practices prevalent in online and mobile communications for developing new strategies.
Maintain communication calendar and prepare weekly and monthly reports to guide online presence.
- Developed experiences in a brand or product based role in Marketing or Online or in a similar role
- Experience in the online product photography process
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media marketing activities
- Excellent verbal & written communication including confidence with spelling and grammar
- Process-driven – analytical, numerate, and accurate
- Highly organized with excellent administration skills
- Flexible and happy to take on ad hoc duties to assist the team
- The ability to think ahead and produce results to very short deadlines and a positive hands-on attitude
- Ideally qualifications in a Business, Commerce or Creative qualification, or equivalent
- MS Office – Highly skilled in using Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Adobe Suite – to prepare the tiles/banners/stories for all websites and social platforms
- Email – systems including Outlook and Outlook Express
- Omnisend or Klaviyo
- Google Analytics
Must have permanent residency or working visa and due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to everyone.