Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager
Posted 1 Oct 2020
Closes 31 Oct 2020
About Brand Assembly:
We’re the company behind two fast-growing homewares brands, Milk & Sugar and Evergreen Collective.
Right here in Melbourne, we design understated, modern homewares with a belief that enriching the look and feel of a home starts with nailing the staple homeware ingredients; bedding, lighting, rugs, and botanicals. And, letting them sing in an uncluttered space.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager to lead Brand Assembly’s national and international eCommerce sales growth.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable individual to take ownership of eCommerce and Digital Marketing. You will be a strategic and technical, with the skills to grow and enhance our online presence, revenue, traffic, user experience, conversion rate and AOV.
You will have a genuine interest in the eCommerce landscape, especially Shopify, and constantly monitor the industry for trends and developments that can be implemented or adopted in our business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute an eCommerce sales strategy including ongoing development of websites, UI/UX improvements, CRO, SEO, product upsells, new product launches and more.
- Drive overall sales and profitability of eCommerce channels
- Oversee and manage the Shopify Plus sites including products, content, promotions, and merchandising.
- Implement, build, grow and manage review and loyalty programs.
- Manage email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo in line with marketing and promotional activities.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy including EDMS, Social, Paid Search, SEO and Content
- Drive increased ROAS
- Create, monitor, manage and optimize marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook and Klaviyo
- Oversee the social media channels and work with our Content Producer on executing the social strategy and content plan.
- Weekly and monthly reporting covering all key website and marketing metrics
- Work closely with customer service and warehouse team to implement efficiencies and improve overall customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate ticks these boxes:
- 3+ years experience in the eCommerce and digital marketing space
- Shopify experience (Shopify Plus strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of email marketing
- Is highly proficient in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- A self-starter with an innate desire to drive growth and improvement
- Can both collaborate with a team and work independently.
- Highly organized and analytical
What we offer:
- An open minded, growth focused environment
- Salary package that reflects your experience and rewards growth
- A high level of trust and autonomy
- A rewarding career move with opportunities to make a significant difference
- Generous staff discounts
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this role.