Digital Graphic Designer
Posted 24 Feb 2021
Closes 5 Mar 2021
- Great location in Richmond, Victoria
- Iconic Australian Skincare & Tanning Brand
- Expanding retail & online business
- 3 Days a week- with opportunity to extend into full time.
SugarBaby Beauty is currently looking for a experienced Digital Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of work in Digital Marketing / EDM and Web Design.
Working closely with the Brand & Marketing Team, the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing all digital assets for the SugarBaby Brand, working from concept through to finished designs and implementation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to –
- Website Design and Layout, including Banners, Homepage & Web assets
- Design and Implementation Brand EDM’s
- Creation of Social / Digital Brand Assets
- Brand POS (Point of Sale)
- Strong experience with XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Experience with EDM platform Bronto – basic coding knowledge, is preferable
- Experience in designing EDM and digital layouts
- Experience in designing social and digital content for social platforms
- Experience in designing web content and banners- mobile & desktop
- Digital animations and basic image retouching
- Still and motion photography-
- High level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work efficiently and effectively ensuring that designs are delivered on time
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- Ability to work to brief and deliver high end design content
- Experience working in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years experience
If you love being creative, have a positive attitude and the right credentials, please apply now and we will look forward to hearing from you.