Digital Designer / Video Editor
Posted 24 Apr 2019
Closes 24 May 2019
Founded in 2017, Eva has grown to be one of the top players in the e-commerce bedding space. Eva disrupted the billion-dollar industry with three things, an award-winning mattress, incredible customer support and our speedy same day delivery across Australia.
In less than two years, we have over ten thousand happy customers and would not be possible without our laser focus on design and customer centricity.
You’ll be part of a company taking the industry heavyweights head on, have every day be uniquely different & the opportunity to give back with your efforts via our 1-10 donation commitment.
Overview of the role:
As the digital designer / video editor you’ll implement our ambitious content strategy to engage & nurture new Eva customers. Your dual role will both support our creative team in graphic design & drive the production of original video content. As a key member of our in-house creative powerhouse you’ll leverage your ecommerce design experience to make fun, compelling, share-worthy stories, come to life. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our creative team & marketing director to impact the direction of our brand & significant resources amplify your stories & get them in front of our diverse demographic. As the 6th person in our marketing team you’ll ideally be at home in a change-is-the-only-constant style startup & be comfortable in collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
You Must Have:
- Experience working with digital design & video to tell stories.
- Expert confidence with the Adobe Creative Suite (Bridge, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) & Final Cut, Adobe Premiere Pro or other relevant editing software.
- A portfolio of successful content examples.
- Post-production and editing skills.
- Digital graphic design skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with a good understanding of the online/digital media campaign space.
- NASA level attention to detail
- The ability to manage & successfully execute multiple concurrent projects.
- A special area of interest that you can bring to Eva team trivia (regrettably, the life & films of Sam Neil & an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Harry Potter-verse are taken at this time).
Bonus Points (Tell Us) If You Have:
- The ability to design compelling social media content.
- E-commerce experience.
- Startup experience.
- A Labradoodle
A chance to grow with a rapidly expanding startup, a role that is as adaptable as you are, flexible working hours, support for any course, conference or training that will help us mutually grow, ears and budget for any wild (but justifiable) idea, an autonomous work environment where there is never a regular ‘days work’.
All the coffee/ tea/ beers you need, a cool co-working office space, sweet mattress discounts, monthly team events & just a bunch of lovely people.
- Contact Name: EVA
- Contact Email: [email protected]