Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
Sydney CBD – Permanent Role
The Digital Designer will make a valuable contribution to improving the digital and print assets of Healthdirect Australia services, by producing high quality digital and print material. Working closely with the marketing team, the Digital Designer will take briefs and deliver assets for digital banner creative (to serve across social media and websites), infographics for content, website tools, email, newsletters, templates and print assets for posters, flyers, brochures and other promotional collateral.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working within brand guidelines, produce high quality digital and print assets to promote Healthdirect Australia services
- Manage the creative briefing process to receive briefs and deliver promotional campaign assets by agreed deadlines
- Produce campaign digital assets including digital ads and promotions for serving across social media and websites
- Prepare print-ready artwork for flyers, brochures, posters, leaflets to promote Healthdirect Australia
- Work with Content Producers to create digital content (eg infographics) that help users better understand health related information
- Produce newsletter/email templates for stakeholder communication
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience plus a University or TAFE design related qualification.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud. Must be proficient with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Adobe After Effects skills highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to present professionally with effective verbal, written and presentation skills and high attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, with broad familiarity with digital advertising specifications. Knowledge of print specifications is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and complete required work in a timely manner.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong digital/print design skills.
Apply today if you are looking to join a company where the staff are proud to work, care about health consumers, like a challenge, share knowledge and provide real value.
To submit your application or to find out more information about this role, please email [email protected]
Please be aware that you must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for open vacancies at Healthdirect Australia.