Digital Customer Success Manager
Posted 24 Sep 2020
Closes 24 Oct 2020
Universal Media Co (previously Universal Magazines) is one of Australia’s largest media companies with a range of popular magazines, websites, social, and video brands. Each day, we thrive on building millions of personal relationships with our readers and visitors who engage with and trust our special-interest content.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our client management team and provide our large base of advertisers with exceptional service. If you love media, the detail involved with client management, and helping hundreds of customers every day you’ll excel in this fast-paced role.
This role has two key aspects. Firstly, on the client side, you will contact advertisers and welcome them to the company while you collect the material required to action their print, digital, social and video campaigns. You will understand their marketing goals, advise them on what performs best, stay in regular contact with them, and follow up with their campaign results. Secondly you will work closely with the internal print and digital teams to ensure that all campaigns and content are delivered on time.
Position requirements include:
- Experience delivering high quality customer service and a genuine care for customer outcomes. B2B customer service experience and media experience will be well regarded.
- Confident telephone manner and written communication skills with the ability to manage high volumes of correspondence.
- Knowledge of best practices and ‘what works’ in print, digital and social advertising campaigns.
- An analytical mind to compile and interpret digital campaign results.
- Some knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
- The ideal candidate has some knowledge of digital ad serving, wordpress or other CMS, and email delivery practices, but training in these areas can be provided.
- The time management and organisational skills to meet strict and multiple deadlines with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing you to liaise with a number of different teams. Experience working with sales teams is an advantage.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Emma Perera firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Emma Perera
- Contact Email: email@example.com