Digital Customer Engagement Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 15 Feb 2019
Closes 6 Mar 2019
ABOUT THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House is an iconic Australian institution that embodies beauty, inspiration and the liberating power of art and ideas.
Our vision is to be as bold and inspiring as the Opera House itself.
Our mission is twofold:
- To treasure and renew the Opera House for future generations of artists, audiences and visitors; and
- To inspire, and strengthen the community, through everything we do.
For more information about the Sydney Opera House please refer to our website.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Team exists to constantly exceed the expectations of Sydney Opera House’s digital audiences by using content, data and insights to deliver personalised, relevant and engaging digital experiences. This role is responsible for formulating and delivering the Email Marketing Strategy to acquire, on-board, engage and retain our email marketing audiences and deliver product and segment specific email marketing campaigns that drive revenue and engagement. This role is also responsible for the design, execution, optimisation and evolution of automated, cross-channel customer lifecycle programs with a primary focus on the email marketing channel. To be successful in this role you will understand both the art and science of digital marketing.
Further more detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the role description.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of email marketing experience including strategy development, data acquisition, testing, implementation, analytics and reporting.
- Extensive experience in analysing and mapping customer lifecycles.
- Experience working with enterprise level CRM, marketing automation and digital campaign management platforms like ExactTarget, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Sitecore or Marketo. Adobe Campaign experience preferred.
- Advanced skill and experience across analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and the ability to translate data in to actionable insight.
- A high attention to detail and focus on accuracy and consistency.
Exceptional written communication skills and proven abilities in developing, sourcing and editing content.
- Exceptional project management skills with flexibility to respond to conflicting business priorities.
- Experience and knowledge of responsive design, HTML and CSS specifically for email marketing.
- Degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Passion for the digital industry coupled with high awareness of digital trends.
- Excellent leadership communication, interpersonal, organisational and relationship management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are asked to include an up to date resume of no more than five pages which clearly details your relevant skills and experience and how they relate to the requirements and capabilities for the role. Applicants are also asked to address their suitability in a covering letter of no more than two pages addressing the following two targeted questions:
Looking at the Sydney Opera House\\\’s digital marketing channels, what tactics would you put in place to increase the number of email marketing subscribers?
What email marketing metrics are most important and why?
Applicants MUST create a profile and submit their application electronically for this position at https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/. Only applicants who apply online will be considered for this position. Please contact the Jobs NSW Helpdesk on 1800 562 679 should you have any technical enquiries. A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing or temporary roles of the same standard that may become available over the next twelve months.
Sydney Opera House welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disability.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Pre-Employment Health Assessment .
Job Status: Ongoing, Full Time
Position No: SOH1389
Salary: Full time equivalent salary of $85,447 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation
Applications Close: 6/03/2019
Enquiries: Timothy Snape, [email protected]
- Contact Name: Tim Snape
- Contact Email: [email protected]