Digital Content Producer
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 8 Dec 2018
The ideal candidate will have extensive pre-production and field experience, running shoots in both unscripted and soft-scripted production, as well as proficiency in concepting, budgeting, casting and scheduling. Experience producing photo shoots and animations and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud are pluses.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing feedback at conceptual stage to understand feasibility from a technical and budgetary perspective. Managing the kick off once the concept is approved, as well as the on-time and on-budget delivery of the idea (that we can all feel proud of). You will be the point person for all day-to-day internal project responsibilities. This is a client facing role.
- Understand how to scope projects. This includes but is not limited to ballparking costs and timing of creative ideas, determining the feasibility of deliverables, resourcing creative teams (and other departments when necessary – i.e. technical producer, community), a time needed across teams resourced, development and management of timelines, development of estimates and SOW.
- Establishing a clear understanding of the brand, its visual identity, do’s and don’ts, and overall scope in order to steer creative in the right direction. Lead teams by communicating a vision for the project that involves the right people scoped at the optimal levels for project success.
- Ability to manage creative expectations. The producer should be able to provide creative solutions to help realize the creative ambition and add value to the creative idea.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of photographers, videographers, animators, and editors to ensure work is delivered on time.
- Manage account expectations ensuring account managers are briefed and deliver estimates and scopes that reflect the creative ambition, help the creative provide feedback and managing through the production of the idea to deliver on scope, on time and within budget.
- A producer must be able to manage production budgets, ensuring teams, partners and OOP do not exceed the scope.
- Partner with account team, developing client facing estimates, SOW, and timelines. ,
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for the multimedia team. Work with team to ensure day-to-day allocations and deliverables are being managed in order to work towards deadlines.
- Manage the creative process: Understand how to resource, schedule creative briefings, develop internal timelines to meet client meetings/expectations, manage resource hours to not burn scope, keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue status reports, and meeting notes after each meeting. Manage budget throughout the length of the production process.
- A producer should have a good understanding of all things related to production: understand specs for digital or content creation (film, stills, etc), understand rights as it relates to location and talent negotiation/rights/usage.
- A producer should have an existing list of strong vendor relationships across a wide range of different types of production (tech/interactive, film, stills, experiential). As well as continuing to build new relationships.
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls with vendors and internally with the ability to effectively set up the presentation of creative work, ensure notes from the meeting are captured and shared with the team post meeting
- Be passionate about producing and delivering the best creative without jeopardizing schedules and budgets
- 3-5 years of advertising agency or production company production experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (or equivalent).
- Experience managing project budgets anywhere from less than $25k to $200k
- Experience managing clients (internal) on project scope and delivery.
- Strong communications, time management, and organization skills.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with digital and social platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Strong understanding of the mix/balance of business, creative and technical work.
- Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments.
- Be a demonstrated self-starter that works well within a high
**Group SJR is part of WPP Group**
- Contact Name: Sarah ElBatanouny
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.