Digital Content Producer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 17 Apr 2018
Closes 29 Apr 2018
Digital Content Producer
- Permanent Full Time role at our Sydney Office.
- Work in a supportive innovative and cohesive team
- Join a passionate and values-based organisation working for the rights of every child
UNICEF works for every child. We work in more than 190 countries to help children survive, learn and fulfil their rights – especially in the most disadvantaged and marginalised communities. UNICEF ensures that more children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We’ve done more to influence laws and policies for children than anyone else. And we know the best ways to reach and protect children in the most remote and dangerous places.
We need you to help tell this incredible story. UNICEF Australia is looking for a savvy content producer who knows what people in Australia want to read and can write a story they’ll remember. We need someone who can flip tired narratives and connect people with the experiences of children from Syria to Nepal.
As Digital Content Producer, you’ll create social media posts, emails and blogs that can make new audiences excited about children’s rights and show our supporters how they’re making an impact. You’ll translate complex global issues into accessible and compelling language for audiences in Australia. And you’ll write confidently, with integrity, and make children’s rights a part of every conversation.
- Can produce audience-centric content for a range of audiences and objectives – including for awareness, acquisition, on-boarding, conversion, engagement and re-engagement of UNICEF Australia supporters.
- Is results driven, self-motivated and can work as part of a highly-collaborative team.
- Is comfortable working across the entire content production lifecycle – from strategy and planning, to research and creation and finally to promotion and performance analysis.
- Can manage our social media and speak on behalf of our organisation
- Will tell children’s stories honestly, ethically and in their own voices.
1) Appropriate tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or relevant area of study
2) A minimum of 3 years’ experience producing social media and web content in a fast paced environment.
3) Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
4) Demonstrated ability to pitch editorial and other content ideas, and provide rationale grounded in propensity to directly support organisational objectives.
5) Demonstrated ability to identify, collect and curate content to support storytelling in digital channels including web (including both blog and conversion pages), social media channels and email communications.
6) Demonstrated knowledge of human rights, international development and world affairs.
7) Demonstrable ability to find, interpret and accurately present information.
8) Good knowledge of social media metrics, analytical tools and reporting.
9) Demonstrable experience editing images and designs using the Adobe Creative suite, experience in editing videos using Adobe Premiere desirable.
Reporting to the Digital Engagement and Content Manager, this is a permanent full time position. The role requires occasional work outside of regular hours and domestic travel.
A competitive salary commensurate with the not for profit sector is offered together with the availability of salary packaging to achieve a tax effective total salary package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit three documents as set out below:
– Your Cover letter
– Your CV
– & your experience in each selection criteria
Via email to the HR Team: [email protected], with the subject line “Digital Content Producer via Pedestrian”
Applications close Sunday 29th April 2018.
For further information on this position contact us via email: [email protected]
To be eligible for employment with UNICEF Australia you must be legally entitled to work in Australia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment, such as mandatory police check and working with children check.
- Contact Name: Tony Tang
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.