Digital Communications Manager / Assistant Brand Manager
Posted 26 Nov 2021
Closes 16 Dec 2021
Join our fun and committed team working with one of Australia’s best-loved Indie beer brands.
South East Brewing Company is looking for a Digital Communications Manager / Assistant Brand Manager to join us in a fun, inclusive, and welcoming environment.
An amazing opportunity to utilise your passion for brand building, digital marketing skills, and love of good beer, to help grow a well-established beer brand, establish and manage an entirely new beer brand, and launch a unique hospitality venue
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and skilled Digital Communications & Marketing professional to take on the dual-facing role of Digital Communications Manager and Assistant Brand Manager. You’ll be working across 3 brands including the established KAIJU! Beer, the new KAIJU! Cantina Beer Hall and Pizzeria, and an entirely new beer brand.
To build on an already established Social media following for KAIJU! Beer, you’ll need to develop a deep understanding of the KAIJU! Beer brand and take real ownership of its socials. You’ll also need the skills it takes to build a social media presence from scratch for the two new brands, and you’ll get to play a major role in building their brand character and tone of voice. The position will also include some assistant brand manager work, which will involve assisting in the development and execution of brand plans across the three brands over multiple channels outside of digital, including events & sponsorships, promotions, sales support, and trade marketing support.
- Develop and execute social media and digital advertising strategies, and content plans set against brand pillars, trade activity, product releases, brand plans, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with content photographers and social influencer partners to generate content and build our following
- Manage the reporting, analytics, and data insights
- Manage digital agencies and freelancers to optimize all paid activity
- Develop in-house photography for our hospitality venue as required
- Maintain awareness of and report on current social media trends & customer feedback
- Assist with leveraging brand partnerships and sponsorship activity
- Supporting the implementation of broader marketing campaigns, product launches, and trade marketing initiatives.
- Assist with hospitality venue promotions and advertising
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
A love of brand building, digital marketing, and of course, social media.
You’re passionate about content production & storytelling and you have an eye for good design. You will be responsible for producing engaging and exciting content across all social and digital channels for the three brands, and partner with the Senior Brand Manager to execute against brand plans and initiatives. You will be someone looking for an opportunity to build a career in digital FMCG marketing.
- Have intimate knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and their trends as well as a solid understanding of the broader digital marketing channels.
- Have amazing copywriting skills with attention to detail and the bestest grammar ever.
- A creative approach to producing on-brand photographic, visual, & written content, including working with 3rd parties and agencies.
The skills and knowledge to build a brand following from scratch.
- A holistic approach to brand building
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in your work
- Know how to have fun with your work and let that shine through in your content.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A creative and fun working environment
- Competitive salary reflective of the role
- Tools of the trade
- Autonomy within a small and focussed team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Scope for personal and professional growth
- Be an integral part of an exciting growth period with an established brand and play a significant role in launching a new and innovative beer brand
- Snazzy job title
- Sweet threads
We really want to know what excites you about this role so please include a cover letter with your application.
Applicants must have a certificate proving they’re fully vaccinated with a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccination or proof of exemption.
- Contact Name: Brett Freeman
- Contact Email: email@example.com