Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist (4 month contract)
Posted 15 May 2019
Closes 14 Jun 2019
We are looking for a Digital Acquisition Specialist to join our purpose driven team!
Working within the Customer Team you’ll be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns focused on acquiring new customers and growth for Australian Ethical. We’re are looking for someone who is analytical and commercially minded with an interest in social and environmental issues, and would love to work for a purpose driven company. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of campaign management, design principles, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO and CMS.
Australian Ethical Investment is Australia’s leading ethical fund manager. We deliver competitive financial performance to our clients and positive change to society and the environment. Since we started in 1986, our Ethical Charter has guided all investment decisions and underpinned our business practices. Ten per cent of our profits are distributed to charitable organizations and social impact initiatives through The Australian Ethical Foundation.
Our mission is to grow the good and deliver sustainable growth. This means that we operate in a way that is conscious of the impact on the world around us while remaining competitive. And people like what we do. We have more than 125,000 followers on social media, in 2017, we were Australia’s fastest growing super fund, and in 2018 have more than $2.6 billion in funds under management and more than 45,000 members and investors. We are a certified B Corp who is recognized as one of the ‘Best in the World companies of 2018’ by B Lab.
We have a collaborative and inspiring culture. Our people are purpose driven and have a strong connection to who we are and what we do. We’re a small (but growing!) team of 65 employees.
Your responsibilities and what you’ll be doing:
- Development and execution of acquisition campaigns to drive new customers – this includes but not limited to working with key stakeholders to deliver media plan, creative, campaign landing pages and content
- Ongoing optimisation of our prospective customer experience through A/B testing key messages and creative
- Planning and developing test plans across all touch points – this includes but not limited to creative, landing page and audience testing
- Coordinate media schedules and invoice tracking
- Working closely with external and internal teams to ensure inbound strategies are delivered according to KPIs
- Maintenance of the company website including managing the site structure and navigation, building pages, writing and editing content and performance information, and testing
- Regular reporting and post-implementation reviews to understand key learning and insights
- Be a brand ambassador and ensuring the customer experience is consistent across all touch points
- Monitoring competitor and industry activity
- Adhering to internal risk and compliance approval processes
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Understanding of design principles, design-thinking and agile project management
- Knowledge and experience to analyse the inbound process, and recommend enhancements where applicable.
- A can-do and curious attitude
- A high level of interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Interpersonal skills and fostering relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including marketing, ethics, client services, media and creative agencies.
- Strong alignment with our values of Wisdom, Authenticity, Action and Empathy
- Active interest and experience in purpose-driven, cause-related businesses, including those with a social or environmental impact
- Active interest and experience in wealth management products and services (i.e. superannuation)
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C customer-centric marketing environments and demonstrated experience in B2B marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business, Content Management System (CMS) and Business Insights tools (i.e. Tableau).
- Degree in Marketing and/or a related field
- A green office close to Pitt Street Mall which is well-lit and full of plants with a living and breathing green wall. The office furniture is made from repurposed and recycled materials with bamboo sit-to-stand desks
- Australian Ethical has wellbeing program which includes healthy and organic stocked kitchen with snacks each week, meditation, massages, Friday night drinks, group sports and a table tennis table which lifts the heart-rate and encourages much inter-team friendly rivalry
- Purpose aligned volunteer days annually and quarterly team days
- Flexible work arrangements
We are passionate about what we do! Take a look at our video to see what we’re all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fuQE9PoEQ
To apply, email us your CV and cover letter detailing what attracts you to our company and what you can bring to the role to Claire Reid at [email protected].
We welcome any extras with your application!
- Contact Name: Claire Reid
- Contact Email: [email protected]