Digital Account Manager - Boutique Agency
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
We are a boutique digital marketing agency based in Pyrmont looking for an Account Manager (PPC, SEO, Paid Social) with no less than two years digital marketing experience to join our team.
Your main role will be to build long-lasting and positive client relationships, keeping clients informed of the work being carried out and identifying where improvement in their strategies can be made.
- Manage the communication of our clients Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO campaigns.
- Pro-actively present clients with new ideas and ways that we can improve their ROI.
- Monitor performance of clients week-on-week and identify opportunities for growth.
- Prepare monthly reports and provide recommendations in a simple and concise manner.
- Educate clients on digital marketing and specifically the strategies we are deploying for them.
- Provide stellar customer-service.
- Build long-lasting positive relationships.
- Keep your finger on the Digital Marketing pulse to identify opportunities within Google, Facebook and Instagram Ads for both SpikeMedia and our clients.
- Obsessed with digital marketing and continuous improvement.
- A laser-sharp perfectionist who can relentlessly keep our clients satisfied, but also continuously add value to their growth.
- Have minimum 2 years agency experience in a similar role (Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Coordinator)
- Sound knowledge across all digital marketing disciplines including SEO, PPC, Facebook/Instagram Advertising, Website Optimisation, Analytics & Conversion Optimisation.
- Able to set and manage client expectations.
- Able to up-sell and retain existing clients.
- Able and willing to manage multiple client relationships at once.
- Superb verbal and written communication.
- Be highly efficient, organised and task/KPI oriented.
- A positive, problem solving attitude.
- You are a pro-active do-er rather than re-active.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within a fast moving Sydney-based team.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency comprised of digital strategists, paid search specialists, paid social specialists, SEO specialists, copywriters and web developers.
Our portfolio of clients is comprised of national clients across a range of industries including Education, Health & Beauty, Building & Construction, and Professional Services including Business Consultants, Insurers and E-Commerce professionals.
Due to rapid growth over the past 6 months, and the addition of several national organisations to our client list, we are shifting our business model from remote to in-house employees to cope with the rising demand and work load.
The Application Process
Please provide a Cover Letter with your application addressing the Requirements listed above. We will not consider applicants without a Cover Letter.
This will be a fast selection process so only serious applicants need apply.