Digital Account Executive
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Digital Account Executive (DAE) with 1-2 years’ experience, to join our Content & Social team in our Melbourne office.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Digital Strategist and Digital Account Manager, in helping to create and schedule social content, community management, social ad buy and reporting. The DAE will play an integral role in ensuring that our campaigns meet our clients’ objectives and deliver on the strategy set.
At thrive pr + communications our agency and our culture are built on putting our people first, to help them flourish and carve out a career of a lifetime.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll be nurtured yet challenged, included yet encouraged to find your voice, and inspired to create great work because we know that our people and their purpose are fundamental to our continued success.
If you’re looking for a different kind of agency experience, where culture and people come first, where leadership at all levels is encouraged, diversity is celebrated, and your personal development is as important as your professional achievements, then take a moment to learn a little more about our business and this position.
- Day to day point of contact for allocated accounts
- Social media management, including content creation
- Community management and reporting
- Content planning across channels
- Social media analytics
- Socal advertising buy
Key experience / requirements:
- Experience in social media management including content creation, community management and reporting
- Understanding of content planning across multiple channels
- Manage social media data analytics using various tools
- A basic understanding, and some experience in social ad buy
- Sound planning, organisation and decision making skills
- Excellent time management
- Capability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technology skills (MAC & Google Drive savvy)
- 1-2 years ‘agency experience in social (in-house or agency)
- Tertiary qualifications
- Australian resident or permanent resident
More about Thrive:
Thrive is an ANZ agency with five offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Auckland. We work with some of the best brands in the world, and in Australia. Visit us here for more information – www.thrivepr.com.au
To apply, please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org All contact with Thrive will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Georgia Bainbridge
- Contact Email: email@example.com