Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 31 May 2019
Closes 30 Jun 2019
We’re not your average agency. We’re five specialist agencies all under one roof. We’re fiercely independent and proud to give our clients ideas that transcend traditional boundaries. We’re looking for a designer to come on board to help us deliver ideas that live in culture. From experiential to social, from video content to print. Every day is different, and we need a conceptual designer who can work across all these different mediums across a variety of clients.
Type of person:
-You’re driven to push the work and the process forward to consistently deliver brilliant outcomes for some of the biggest and coolest brands
-You like culture. You’re always out and about seeing new films or exhibitions, trying new restaurants or activities, and keeping across what’s going on
-You’re confident in generating ideas and have the technical expertise across all of Adobe Creative Suite to bring them to in to the world
-You’re a born collaborator, able to work with lots of different specialists to create game changing work
-You’re comfortable with everything from branding to social posts, from art directing small shoots to overseeing the design and development of short animations.
What does the role involve?
-Conceptualise and create across experiential, social, video content, OOH, & PR
-Working on clients across multiple sectors from food, to tech, to finance and beyond
-Produce creative solutions from internal briefs, self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to their execution
-Have an excellent knowledge of social platforms, industry innovations, design trends and culture. With the ability to share and educate the rest of the team on what you find
-Manage your own time and ensure work is completed within time and budget.
What are we looking for?
– Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
– An accurate and detailed approach to your work
– Experience in design for social media platforms & campaign branding
– Able to develop initial designs through to final animation
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
– Not afraid to crack out pen and paper and scamp things
– Must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience inside agencies.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Contact Name: David Coupland
- Contact Email: [email protected]