Design & Video Production Coordinator
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 12 Sep 2018
Closes 12 Oct 2018
Do you have a passion for dogs, a flair for creative design that tells a story and enjoy looking at images of puppies and dogs? Then we want to hear from you.
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the largest provider of Guide Dogs and Orientation & Mobility services for people who are blind or vision impaired in Australia. We are a trusted brand delivering thousands of free client training programs annually.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team as Production Coordinator. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating the design and production of branded collateral and promotional materials and editing videos for our social media platforms.
You will have the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- End-to-end production of a wide range of promotional materials and collateral is driven and successfully managed from inception to distribution on multiple platforms;
- Creative design solutions are developed that embrace best-practice approaches across contemporary print and digital media;
- Brand and style guidelines are applied and upheld to ensure consistent Guide Dogs’ branding and support the organisation’s vision and strategy;
- Video and audio content for digital platforms is produced and edited to creatively tell the Guide Dogs’ story and in a way that is on-brand, on-strategy and works across multiple channels;
- Photos and images are collated, tagged, maintained and stored appropriately to enable use by staff and external suppliers; and
- Produce and deliver collateral and content that is consistent, current and accessible to an audience with sight loss.
To be considered for this opportunity you must demonstrate your achievement in the following areas:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or a similar field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, including graphic design
- Understanding of and demonstrated experience in print production
- Ability to edit video and audio content for digital platforms
- Project management experience.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to juggle varied duties and projects and prioritise accordingly
- High level of computer literacy and advanced skills in Adobe InDesign and at least intermediate skills in Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
More information about this opportunity can be viewed in the position description for this role on our website:
When applying for this position, please address the above criteria in a cover letter and send it with your CV to:
For further information call Melissa Gage (HR Officer) on (02) 9412 9323.
- Contact Name: Melissa Gage
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.