Customers Service Rep In Leading Online Startup
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Jul 2018
Closes 11 Aug 2018
BoozeBud.com is Australia’s leading online alcohol retailer and in a little under four years we have become one of Australia’s fastest growing start-ups. Our passion is technology and using it to innovate one of Australia’s largest retail markets.
Our platform allows producers to sell their products and connect directly with customers, which is underpinned by a sophisticated national logistics network. For consumers, we offer a unique and personalised user experience that inspires you to explore and sample a diverse range of beer, wine and spirits. We work with Australia’s biggest beverage brands, including CUB, Pernod, Diageo and Moët as well as the best and most exciting craft breweries, distilleries and wineries.
We’re expanding our team and looking for passionate people who excel and can become the best in their field. This position is for a Customer Support Rep who will provide outstanding customer service to our valued customers online, via our live chat support and across social media.
You will be working closely with the founders and our talented team from our awesome new office space in Surry Hills. The right candidate should have the skills below and will be given the opportunity to develop and grow both within customer service role, but also across other operational aspects of the business as it grows.
This is a permanent, full time role for five days a week. Occasional weekend on call duty may be required. Of course, if that occurs, during the process we will agree with you which weekday you have off.
If you’re a highly motivated top performer, this role offers you exciting long-term prospects with one of Australia’s fastest growing and innovative companies.
What you’ll do
- Provide outstanding customer service to our valued customers online, via our live chat support and across social media.
- Drive sales through customer service.
- Design, improve and innovate customer service processes across the business.
- Assist in other aspects of the business as required, such as loading new products on site.
- People focused. You’re naturally great at dealing with people; whether listening to an irate customer, dealing with suppliers or sourcing new products.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users, and are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Entrepreneurial self starter. You recognize that not every situation has a playbook, and are ready to face new problems and think of solutions independently.
- Strong analytical ability. You are able to evaluate a problem, methodical in your approach and to make sensible decisions based on all the information at hand.
- Strong written communication
- Good understanding of social media
- Ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- Superior organisation skills and ability to follow through on tasks with high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn internal systems and processes
- Undergraduate degree preferred and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
Full time salary – $50k inclusive
Opportunity to grow into a more senior roles in time
Apply directly at [email protected]
- Contact Name: Mark
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.