Customer Success Agent
Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 8 May 2021
Men tend to push health problems to the back of their mind. Maybe because asking for help makes that problem into a ‘thing’. Or maybe because saying it out loud is simply too embarrassing. At Mosh, we make men’s health and wellness easy. More affordable, more accessible and more normal than ever.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Leader, you will be part of the team managing day to day customer success and service activities including live chat, email responses, order processing support and other activities relating to supporting our customers.
Your role is critical in ensuring men feel supported as they take on their health journey and have a “mate” there to help them along the way. You will be joining the business at a time of high growth, with lots of opportunity to grow and learn on the way. You’ll have the chance to work alongside other passionate, ambitious and amazing people, even if we do say so ourselves!
We’re looking for someone who can get stuff done & brings a positive attitude to whatever they do, if you have this and ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service in a high volume environment
- Strong technology skills and/or the ability to learn multiple systems (including Hubspot and front)
- Effective communication skills across key channels (phone, email, live chat)
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for health and solving the challenges facing men in the healthcare sector
The other important stuff
This role is an entry level position, offered to be full-time with remote working options for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a cover letter addressing the key skills and experience required along with an up to date CV. This can be sent to Josh Ayscough (Head of Customer Success) via email: Josh@getmosh.com
- Contact Name: Josh Ayscough
- Contact Email: email@example.com