Customer Service Representative
Posted 29 Jan 2020
Closes 28 Feb 2020
ZIMMERMANN is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join the Online team on a full-time basis working Sunday through Thursday.
Based in our Head Office in Rosebery and reporting to our Customer Service Manager, this role will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service via email, phone and live chat to the Zimmermann Customer.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point in contact between Zimmermann’s Online business and its customers
- Building solid customer relations through a high level of customer service satisfaction via email, phone or live chat
- Assist in developing the online loyalty database
- Monitor and respond to customer enquiries and feedback in a professional manner
- Liaising with third party logistics providers
To be successful, you will have previous customer service experience and rapport, an ability to multitask and have a genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Bilingual language is an advantage
- Computer literacy with particular use of Microsoft Office, Internet, Apparel21, Zendesk and Magento
- Have flexible, open availability, with the potential to be rostered on day and night shifts and on weekends
- Reliability and punctuality
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction
- High attention to detail
This is an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced opportunity to join a well-respected global fashion business!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.