Customer Service - Community Fundraising
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
Every breast cancer experience is different. That’s why the McGrath Foundation aims to make life that little bit easier for individuals and families experiencing breast cancer.
We raise money to place specialist McGrath Breast Care Nurses, wherever they’re needed.
Since 2005, more than 67,000 families have been supported by 120 McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia.
Our Community & Campaigns team is growing with a fantastic opportunity for driven, customer service specialist to make a difference:
- Provide expert front-line customer service for donors and supporters
- Reach out to the community and Foundation supporters to drive growth across our critical campaigns including national campaigns such as Pink Up Your Town and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Utilise your high energy to build meaningful relationships and identify fundraising opportunities within the community
- Utilise your excel skills to provide reporting on fundraising activity and call volumes to the Campaign Manager
- Assist with administrative tasks across the Community & Campaigns fundraising team.
- Execute Volunteer strategies to drive volunteer engagement for critical events including the Pink Test
You need to be:
- Happy, fun & confident, making sure our supporters feel special every time you interact with them.
- A people person, you’ll be on the phone answering queries most of the day, so helping people out has to be what you love to do.
- A clear communicator with high attention to detail, we like our supporters to have their queries answered the first time.
- Creative problem solver, you’ll always consider the road less travelled and help our supporters in any way you can.
- The best career karma working for a reputable & impactful charity organisation working on a variety of grassroots and prestigious events & campaigns
- Employee Benefits including tax benefits, sports teams, lunch & learns & flu shots, flexible working environment
- Combine your experience in customer service & passion for a greater cause to find the perfect career