Customer Experience Associate
Posted 10 Mar 2019
Closes 5 Apr 2019
Who We Are
Purely Polished empowers woman by making it easy for them to have beauty treatments in the comfort of their home, office or hotel – anytime, anywhere. We’re an on-demand beauty service, offering nails, lash and spray tan treatments to our clients across Sydney and Melbourne. The start-up was launched 2.5 years ago, and since then the business has shown strong growth, and serviced clients such as Dame Julie Andrews, Ruby Rose and Dhomnell Gleeson as well as worked with companies such as Intuit, Salesforce, WeWork, NBC Universal and many more!
As the Customer Experience Associate you will be responsible for ensuring our customers, both clients and beauticians, receive first class service. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about beauty and women empowerment, and understands the importance of this role to the business as we expand into new markets and foster client relationships. The role is part time and 20-25 hours per week, with a view to move to full time in the near future.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Customer Relationships
o Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to all our customers, in conjunction with Customer Support offshore
o Nurturing our clients, and developing strategies towards increasing repeat bookings and our client base
o Converting leads into sales and managing relationships across consumer and corporate bookings
o Encouraging client reviews, and conducting calls to seek further insights into the customer experience
o Answering calls and emails from corporate clients in regards to our services
o Assist in handling escalated client disputes and issues
o Continuous analysis of customer experience insights and product
o Continuous improvement of processes and systems to ensure best practice
· On-boarding Beauticians
o Management of the on-boarding process, from reviewing applications through to running inductions and trade tests
o Providing continuous support to beauticians while keeping them engaged through training and other activities
o Involvement in project work eg, launching in new markets
- A people person, who is great at dealing with people from all walks of life
- Experience in a customer service role, minimum 2 years
- Takes ownership, and is able to think on their feet and confident in making tough decisions
- A results and data driven individual, who is proficient in Excel
- Able to quickly understand customers needs and understand how to offer them the most suitable solution
- Self-motivated and takes initiative, you will be contributing to growing and scaling Purely Polished
- Enjoy developing and implementing new approaches and processes by finding new ways to do things and increasing efficiency
- Eager to learn and constantly improving yourself
- Highly organised and is great at prioritising tasks that will have the most impact on our growth
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a great team player
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and who is not afraid to jump on the phone or have in-person interactions
- Tech savvy and loves to problem solve
- Passionate about beauty, empowering women and technology
- The opportunity to work in an exciting start-up in a vibrant co-working space close to the CBD
- The ability to directly contribute to the growth of the business
- Support and mentorship from Founder/CEO
- A passionate, small tight-knit and supportive team with a positive work culture
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a role where you can make an impact every day, have real responsibilities and learn the ins and outs of a start-up, this role is for you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.