Customer Experience Associate
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
Unyoked is an adventure lifestyle brand that’s all about helping you get away from the conventions and concrete of the city and access the freedom of the wilderness easily to rediscover a balance we’ve somehow lost in our lives.
Borne from our longing to ditch the suit and tie and heed the call of the wild, we’ve hustled our way from Sydney high-rises to making cabin porn come to life – and we’re never looking back.
We’re all about giving the bird to the 9-5, to diaries and inboxes and helping people disappear to the wilderness when they need it most to reconnect with that innate desire to be out there, rekindle with someone close, or spark creativity in a new way and get in the zone.
Since launching in 2016 we’ve experienced solid growth, epic word-of-mouth, a number of collabs with awesome brands, lots of new wilderness to unlock and a bunch of new followers – and it’s now time to bring on a CX guru to help us as we scale what we’re creating and share it with even more folks out there.
What’s a Customer Experience Associate? Glad you asked. If our brand tells a story, our experience is how our guests live that story out. As a member of our Experience team you’ll be pivotal in executing and managing initiatives that make sure our physical experience helps our customers get there as meaningfully and consistently as possible.
We’re looking for someone to help us craft our customers’ “aha moment”. Someone to manage, analyse, assess and support the customer experience from welcoming a new guest on-board, to designing collabs that enhance the CX, and iterating on servicing guidelines to ensure quality never drops.
If you’re a hustler and throw yourself at solving problems, can empathise easily with people, can quickly grasp new concepts and run with them, and are a great communicator (with a strong organisational streak) this is the role for you.
While the role’s Customer Experience Associate, we’re a startup so you’ll get access to everything that’s going on and opportunities to work in a broad cross-section of areas from strategy, bus dev, branding, process optimisation and of course getting off the grid and scouting for epic new wilderness spots.
You will get mud on your shoes, the sleeves will be rolled-up, but you’ll also be here at the ground-floor and able to be part of creating something from nothing and watch it grow.
- Assisting with management of day-to-day operations of cabins and developing recommendations on optimising processes to generate customer delight.
- Managing and developing our feedback loops and assessing results to drive product enhancements.
- Working closely with the team to ensure our experience is in line with brand and strategy.
- Constantly identifying friction points in the CX and comms flows and collaborating with other areas of the business to creatively remove them.
- Assist our customers to reach their ‘aha’ moments quickly through relevant and on-brand support and service.
- Assisting with the roll-out of our latest batch of cabins and deployment of enhancements to the physical experience.
Who are we looking for?
- Passion, curiosity and hustle to work in a fast-paced growth-stage startup and build something from the ground up.
- Love for creative-thinking and problem solving. Able to identify real obstacles, recommend and execute on viable solutions with minimal support.
- Passion for the outdoors, travel and generally a desire to reject the conventions of the 9-to-5.
- Innovative thinking paired with strong execution. You see the world differently, can articulate a clear path to get there and can put your head down and get it done.
- Customer service experience, collaborative team player, open mind and strong EQ desirable.
- 3+ years relevant experience preferred.