Posted 12 Oct 2018
Closes 11 Nov 2018
HotDoc is a health tech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
We are looking to hire someone who genuinely cares about delivering a great customer experience consistently. You are a top-notch communicator, a A-grade trouble-shooter and you love diving into complex products and learning them inside out.
- Proactively solve customer tickets over phone/email and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better HotDoc users
- Report bugs & user experience issues to our product engineering team
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed expectations
- Liaise with Product Engineering team to communicate customer feedback and propose new solutions.
- Good, ethical person
- Natural friendly phone manner
- Genuine interest in tech products
- Proven ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Capacity to empathise with customers and let them know you genuinely care about their issues
- Resilient, persistent trouble shooter
In return you’ll get:
- A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun and are passionate about HotDoc’s vision
- Open-plan office (brief walk from Southern Cross) with best balcony view in Melbourne (overlooking the Yarra river)
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, meditation, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
- Unlimited growth potential (benefits of growing fast)
- Heaps of team social events like trivia nights, ski-trips and team dinners. Did I mention we have a keg 🙂