Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 25 Mar 2020
Closes 24 Apr 2020
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment and repurpose video content at the click of a finger for multiple social platforms? Are you looking to spread your wings and develop your own skillset amongst a young and rapidly growing team? If you answered YES to all of the above, then this is all YOU!
As you’ve already guessed from the short job description we’re seeking an enthused videographer & motion graphic artist who’s willing to provide a tonne of value to an already rapidly growing renewable energy brand located in Inner Melbourne – Starting Part-Time with the potential of Full-Time
You will need to be able to:
- Take lead in aiding the brand’s videography/creative direction.
- Work well under time constraints and offer value when it comes to executing video content.
- Possess real strength in post-production and editing including confidence in
using After Effects as creating motion graphics content is a big part of your work!
- Possess the ability to plan, shoot and edit a story/campaign quickly and to a high standard while adapting to an ever-evolving environment.
- Possess the ability to be proactive and pro-efficient with your time and
work well in group environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Shooting and editing beautiful video content for use across social and digital channels.
- Confident in shooting with Canon 1DX and a great understanding of lighting.
- Delivering content specifically for paid ad campaigns (Facebook & Instagram Ad-Sets) – must be familiar with repurposing content, and making content specific for ads across social platforms.
- Assisting, developing & pitching video concepts for upcoming releases.
- Developing titles, graphics, motion graphics and visual effects to integrate with video content.
- Collaborating creatively with the Design & Marketing team to understand the target audience, purpose of the product and context to enable you to produce authentic and relatable content.
- Collaborating on storyboards, graphics, images and audio to pre-visualise video concepts.
- Organising shot lists, props, wardrobe and supporting documentation for shoot days.
- Assisting the photo team on occasion with lighting and concepts.
- Coordinating and scheduling video shoots: transportation, gear, people, props, and wardrobe.
- Coordinating video shoots.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable abilities with video & motion graphics.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
- An ability to give clear instructions and to comprehend the requirements of projects assigned.
- An ability to collaborate with a team of people involved in the creative of the video’s production.
- An ability to hit the ground running with our fast-paced workplace. You need to be able to quickly understand the brand and culture of Greenwood to ensure all content is consistent with the brand.
- Ability to prioritise products and shoot dates – you’ll need to be self-managed!
- A fast-paced workflow in post-production.
- Ability to identify talent (scouting)
- An eagerness to up-skill your talent and skills.
- Extensive knowledge of video and audio recording equipment, including cameras (Canon 5Dm3), managing storage devices, microphones, tripods, lights and other related devices.
- A strong talent and flair in using the Adobe Suite Specifically Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- A basic understanding of 3D (Cinema 4D, Blender etc) would be a major plus but not necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Please include a demo reel of your video work as well as any motion graphics reel you may have.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for an ever-expanding energy brand with the capacity to grow and develop further then we’d love to hear from you.
Instagram feed (https://www.instagram.com/greenwoodsolutions/ ) or our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_6LRcTUvdlwjnimkKxKxA)
Please send an expression of interest, along with your CV and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please follow the below instructions exactly:
1) Create or use an existing Gmail account
2) Generate an email (send to email@example.com)
3) Include in the subject your name and age
4) Introduce yourself briefly in the email
5) Attach a pdf document that includes a cover letter – stating why you want the job and your CV
- Contact Name: Eddie Greco
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org