Creative Services Manager / Studio Manager
Posted 15 Mar 2019
Closes 27 Mar 2019
Bolster is a digital, creative and product agency specialising in music, events and entertainment. We’re incredibly passionate about our clients and, hopefully, they’re on your radar too. We’re talking teams like Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events, Pinot Palooza and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube, Levis, Red Bull Music, JBL, Sapporo and Blundstone.
We design and develop digital products for ourselves and our clients. Some notable mentions include Linktree, (an instagram tool with 500k users) and two webby award nominated projects: Buzz and LNWY – an online music publication we collaborated on with Laneway Festival.
We’re on the hunt for a Creative Services Manager / Studio Manager who is keen to join a fun and fast-growing agency at the ground level. Our work is serious but we don’t take ourselves seriously, if that sounds like your vibe, we wanna meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being the glue that binds the creative department which is made up of content producers, designers, developers and videographers.
- Managing projects and briefs and the day to day running of the studio, you’ll be key to making the creative department run smoothly.
- Communicating with clients throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Managing projects end-to-end, including project briefs and workflow management and internal communications.
- Developing timelines and making sure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring projects are delivered within the allocated budgets.
- Organising and briefing team members.
- Resource planning with internal and freelance resources.
- Assisting with quoting and proposals.
- Other administrative duties in relation to the running of the studio and business (timesheet management etc).
- Driven to improve workflow and processes.
- Project management apps like Asana, Forecast, JIRA etc
- Mastering Google suite (sheets/docs/slides).
What you got:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a creative agency, brand or startup.
- Experience working on web, design and content projects of various scale within a team and autonomously.
- You’re a self-starter, a self-educator and you constantly look for ways to improve the process and your output.
- You are comfortable talking to clients, internal teams and value clear communication.
- A positive outlook – you see opportunities where others see obstacles.
- A love of music…it’s a big part of what we do. You will be exposed to all the weird and wonderful facets of it at Bolster.
What we got:
- A team of dedicated, smart people who use data to inform their decisions.
- Awesome clients.
- A fun but fast-paced environment where you will have the space and support to flourish.
- Autonomy. We trust our team to know the best way to manage their time and workflow.
- Free Breakfast + 5 different ways to make coffee.
- Team lunch every Monday.
- Free Yoga once a week.
- High fives and we’ll give them all to you.
Apply now: http://jobs.blstr.co
All applications must have full rights to work in Australia on a permanent basis
Applications close: 27th March 2019